Monday, November 29, 2010

25 Songs

I set a goal to learn 25 songs so that I could play at a party I was hosting on November 24th. I ended up only playing four songs, but it was a good goal. I have most of them memorized, but I feel safer with the music. All things considered, I have made definite progress, but it sure takes a long time.

Here is the song llist:
· My Romance
· Autumn Leaves
· Killing Me Softly
· The Song Is You
· Polkadots And Moonbeams
· Here's That Rainy Day
· The Midnight Sun
· Misty*
· Someday My Prince Will Come
· The Way You Look Tonight
· My Shining Hour
· The Hill Street Blues Theme
· I'll Take Romance
· The Midnight Sun Will Never Set
· Like Someone In Love
· Tenderly
· This Masquerade
· But Beautiful
· Where Is Love?
· Long Ago And Far Away
· Stairway to Heaven
· I Should Care
· I'm Old Fashioned
· The Party Is Over
· Imagination
· Moonlight In Vermont
· Every Breath You Take

No comments:

Post a Comment