Sunday, February 15, 2009

Practice - What Do you Want to Do in LIfe?

I practiced only one hour today. Is that a lot or a little? There is only some much time in the day and you have to decide how much you really want to become a piano player. There is work, family, sports, working out and everything else that competes for your attention. I know I have to practice more and even more important, I have to prioritize the piano in my life. Do I really want to play out? I guess I haven't made that decision yet because I haven't prioritized piano. This is the point of Piano Journey.

1 comment:

  1. Hi. I found your blog when I tried to get this name for my own blog! I'm glad I found it though because it looks like we are on very much the same journey. I'll look forward to reading about yours. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete